View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 03:29 AM   #28
MIB2826

Default Re: Munchkin d6 rule ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Pee Kitty View Post
Personally, I'd just give them a simple bonus -- something good, but risky. I don't like anything you pay money for giving you a massive advantage -- save that for stuff like the bookmarks which you have to destroy.

Munchkin d6:

(The term "dice" is used here exclusively to refer to the Munchkin d6 dice.)

You may start the game with up to six dice. During any combat in which you are the active player or helper, you may discard one card to roll as many of these dice as you want. Every Munchkin Head showing is worth +6 to this combat; discard the rolled dice afterward. If you don't get the result you like and you have more dice remaining, you may discard another card to roll more dice.

(Thus, you have to decide if you want to go for broke with all six, or just roll a few at a time. And you have a very real chance of rolling nothing whatsoever, but if you roll all six, probability favors you getting a +6 bonus. Loaded/Reloaded Die works normally, of course, but only on one at a time.)
I thought( independantly ) of the following, which resembles your:

Quote:
Originally Posted by one of our European MIBs
+6 Munchkin Dice

You may start with upto 6 Munchkin d6s.

This adds an additional play area to your game:
The Graveyard of Polyhedrons: The place a die goes to to DIE!!!

During combat you may roll any number of your Munchkin d6s.
If your roll is at least equal to the Monster's level you gain a +3 for each die you rolled.
If there are multiple monsters in the combat, you roll against their combined levels.
Afterwards place the dice you used in the Graveyard of Polyhedrons.

At the start of your turn you may take one die from the Graveyard of Polyhedrons, if available.

Any opponent is allowed to roll their dice to help the monster, by rolling against your level.
If two Munchkins are in a combat their levels combine for this roll.

Last edited by MIB2826; 10-08-2010 at 03:09 PM.
MIB2826 is offline   Reply With Quote