View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #10
Johnny Angel

Default Re: The World of Dreams

The most terrifying dream I can remember having was one I had when I was a small boy; I still remember it vividly.

The best way I can describe it is to say there was some kind of vampire snake which was taking over Earth. Much like vampires (or zombies I suppose,) people would turn into these snakes after they had been bitten. Their goal was to turn everyone on the planet into a snake. At the end of the dream, I was the only one left, and I had to continually run from the hordes of vampire snakes.

The weird thing is that I'm not afraid of snakes at all. I think what was scary at the time was the inescapable fate of the situation. There was also a sense of oddness added to something which is normally natural. As best as I can remember, the vampire snakes didn't look unusual, but somehow you could still look at them and tell they were not normal snakes. It may have been the age I was, but I remember them being pretty simple... just green snakes with two vampire-like fangs in their mouths, and round eyes. They could slither unbelievably fast; fast enough to keep up with a running human.
Johnny Angel is offline   Reply With Quote