View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 07:49 AM   #6
Taneli

Default Re: Splitting up Pyramid #3 issues into separate articles

Yeah, regarding my previous post, I was being stupid thinking that I would do it by hand. Too much writing. x)

Anyhow, I now have a short Python script that can create a Pyramid #3 Index using the info from the pdf bookmarks, giving an output of something like in the Code-box below.

Now, I don't know if it is alright to post even this sample of the Pyramid #3 Indexes in the box below, but since this subforum already has the #3 Index posted in another thread, I suppose this isn't too bad, right?

Anyway, if it isn't bad, I have a private GitHub repo with the code, that I'm willing to make public, if there would be no issues.

Code:
    'pyramid001.qxd:Pyramid': {   'articles': [   {'first_page': 1, 'last_page': 1, 'name': 'Cover'},
                                                  {'first_page': 3, 'last_page': 3, 'name': '(Lack of) Letter Page'},
                                                  {   'first_page': 4,
                                                      'last_page': 12,
                                                      'name': 'Guildhall of the Hermetic Brotherhood'},
                                                  {'first_page': 13, 'last_page': 17, 'name': 'Necromantic Tools'},
                                                  {'first_page': 18, 'last_page': 22, 'name': 'Tooling with Curses'},
                                                  {'first_page': 23, 'last_page': 26, 'name': "Wizard's Letter"},
                                                  {   'first_page': 27,
                                                      'last_page': 32,
                                                      'name': 'Out of the Rough: Magic Gems in RPGs'},
                                                  {   'first_page': 33,
                                                      'last_page': 35,
                                                      'name': '“.” Is for Full-Stop Drum'},
                                                  {'first_page': 36, 'last_page': 37, 'name': 'Random Thought Table'},
                                                  {'first_page': 38, 'last_page': 38, 'name': 'Humor'},
                                                  {   'first_page': 39,
                                                      'last_page': 41,
                                                      'name': 'Recommended Reading: Tools of the Trade'},
                                                  {   'first_page': 42,
                                                      'last_page': 43,
                                                      'name': 'Recommended Reading: Wizards and Gaming'},
                                                  {'first_page': 44, 'last_page': 44, 'name': 'Last Word'}],
                                  'number': 1,
                                  'short_title': 'Pyramid #3-001'},

Last edited by Taneli; 01-27-2021 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Added to intro
Taneli is offline   Reply With Quote