View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 04:51 AM   #38
namada

Default Re: Kickstarter: Dungeon Fantasy Magic Items 2, Powered by GURPS

I've gotten both the pdf & the physical copies of my rewards. There was a very minor (to me anyway) issue with the print shipment (which I've already reported & fully expect SJG will deliver on fixing the issue promptly, as they've always done for me in the past.) That issue being I didn't get the print copy of Pyramid Dungeon Collection - Softcover I wanted, but something else was shipped in its place, but I'm glad to hear ULFGARD saying it looks awesome. I'm looking forward to eventually reading through it.

I'm also with evileeyore, in that I wish the shipment was boxed instead of put in an envelope, because my copy of How to Be a GURPS GM - Softcover Book got a bit bent up in the shipping process. While it is really, really minor, and I'm just going to fix it by putting weights on it, and I know it's not SJG's fault, it's still annoying to buy something only to have the delivery process mar the product - in other words, from now on, please ship books in boxes (or at least envelopes with good protection such as a cardstock/-board sleeve) so they're more likely to arrive safely.
namada is offline   Reply With Quote