View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 10:08 PM   #980
ericbsmith

Location: Binghamton, NY, USA. Near the river Styx in the 5th Circle.
Default Re: GURPS Spaceships Design Spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltonS View Post
I've noticed that whenever I reload one of my saved ships the "Calculate Troop Strength" option is set on even if it was off when I last saved it. Is this a glitch?
I'm not seeing that on a ship I just saved & reloaded. I don't think that should have been an issue with previously saved ships, either, since the issue I fixed was with the Design Table not respecting the state of the button in regards to displaying the results. (note that Troop Strength is always calculated, regardless of the checkbox; technically the checkbox only affects whether or not that information will be displayed on the ship and the output sheets).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltonS View Post
Also is there any way to save multiple campaign settings so I can use specific ones with multiple ship designs? If so, maybe you could add "Solar Power Options" to the campaign setting.
Any time you reset the design table, save, or reload a ship there are a series of checkboxes on the right-side of the dialog box where you can choose which sections to save, load, or reset. What you want to do is create a "dummy" ship - name it Mars Campaign Settings or something - and save just the Campaign Options (this is the information from the same-named tab) and the Ship Options (this is the information from the Design Table from the Ship Options, Features, etc section of the sheet). Then you can reload this before you start a new ship.
Kaboom-baya.
ericbsmith is offline   Reply With Quote