View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #508
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
I'm assuming by the way that the Forbidding worked on Mitch and that say, he didn't roll a DI on the will roll to resist it or something.
Good thing to remind me. Too many people at work to whip out the books and make sure that I did in fact roll where appropriate. Iknow Ajosshi's Will is, well, you're right to wonder about that DI.

--edit-- That's one cocky Balseraph, who can balseraph a GM. Checking my notes, not only did I fail to roll those (procrastinated) but it's not near the lock he 'said' it would be. Using the Black Butler deck and counting double Queens as a DI...

Mitch Not a DI, but a Queen in the TN position. Mitch can do whatever the hell he wants. CD 3 for the record

Kane Oops. He didn't Forbid Kane anything. Silly boy thought he was, er, 'stoned'.

Ash. Assuming RadLilim's schedule lets him back in. Your Jack to his 3 is enough to overcome the Song. However the card's picture features a servant, and Ash works in rescue. A theme to consider.

Ilba, Kyriotate Seneschal of the ice-cream truck tether, who dearly wants to clobber this guy...in my notes. But you'll notice he hasn't been attacked by birds.

Corat--in my own notes.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 02-23-2012 at 09:16 PM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote