View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 08:03 AM   #1
Izzy_B

Default Scenario play testing

So far so good! Looks like I have a nicely balanced scenario going.

Rough premise: a rouge group has obtained a used Mark II and is attacking Israel through the Negev. Its objective, destroy the admin building and escape where it entered. The Israeli defenders have a light force of basically park rangers, basically nothing "heavier" than a GEV. Their objective is to stop the Ogre and capture its AI if possible. Theres a three player variant which I've yet to test.

The play space is the same size as a usual Ogre map in the images below. First image is the initial setup. Second image is where the Ogre was finally killed. This time it destroyed the admin building and almost all defenders.

https://imgur.com/a/Gn3JHbr

You may see the hills and mountains and borders. You might even wonder what that Egyptian Howitzer is doing. Also that border road sure does look like a fast path to the victory goal doesn't it? Maybe not? Those are special features of this scenario which I hope to submit if it continues to test well.

EDIT: if you have a chessex play mat, DO NOT use it with Zebra brand wet erase markers.
Izzy_B is offline   Reply With Quote