View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
OneSeventeen

Default New Roleplaying Blog

My friend, Stewart, and I have started a roleplaying blog called Maximizing Rockmost. We're both GURPS players and while we intend to try to keep posts system agnostic, I think you'll find our sensibilities derive from the system-as-toolkit mentality of GURPS. At any rate, I thought folks here might find it interesting and worthy of comment. If this isn't GURPS-related enough and gets moved to Roleplaying in General, I won't mind.

We intend to discuss our GMing practices and experiences with analysis of why we do (or did) things a certain way, what worked and what didn't, why that was, etc. as well as RPGs as a story telling medium and some of the unique aspects (opportunities and challenges, both) of it that one should keep in mind. We've got a few posts up now, to jump start new readers and we've got several in the works, so keep an eye out for more.

So, have a look and if you have any feedback or thoughts feel free to leave them there or here. Thanks for indulging me in some blatant self-promotion.

Ben
OneSeventeen is offline   Reply With Quote