View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 10:07 AM   #19
DSumner

Default Re: The Unoffial 2056 Vehicle Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outla
The best source for the spaces-per-side ruling now is the CWRQ or ODQ. But I believe the original answer was in ADQ&A in ADQ8-1.
Thanks for the reply, it saves me the trouble of digging around.

Quote:
As for the design, I like the style. I would add HDHTMs and more links to the dischargers so you can fire a discharger at the same time as your weapon (if you wish).
I may do a version with HDHTMs as an option (depends on how much time I'm on hold today as I'm trying to have all my utilities turned off next week). As far as links, That's just my persoanl preference, you can tack on any you feel like adding.

Quote:
Laser-guided MMLs are really expensive; a better solution might be to unslope it and put component armor around each spikedropper. Unsloped armor is more likely to get hit, but the extra component armor makes up for it. There's another gotcha though: component armor is no longer allowed on corner mounts, so you'd have to move them to the sides.
I may just scale it back t a pair of linked RLs (F), tack on some additional armor, and through some CA around the Driver, and add a spoiler to the design. As for the SDs, I prefer the corner mounts so no CA on them.
DSumner is offline   Reply With Quote