View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 05:11 PM   #1529
Mark Skarr
Forum Pervert
(If you have to ask . . .)

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

Simon: “Hey Google: How do you say ‘smear yourself with mustard and say ‘so-long’ suckers!’ in Chinese?”

--

Mark: “Bobb doesn’t want me to tell this joke. But, since you’re always complaining ‘she needs pants,’ I’ve decided to meet you half-way.”
Chaos: “I’m very scared.”
(Beat, sees the picture)
Chaos: “Justified.”
ETA: Finalized picture.

--

Jouhaze: “It’s the opposite of a bag of holding—whatever you’re looking for is on the bottom.”

--

(after six consecutive, failed stealth rolls)
Katsari: “You guys know I can hear you?”
Jouraali (OOC): “Through the ship. Space is supposed to muffle sounds, but it’s not helping you!”

--

Jouraali (OOC): “The first shot was a Zaphod-shot. He was so surprised you shot him, you had to shoot him again to make him fall down.”

--

Jouraali (OOC): “Ohh, he only got two body on five dice for that hit.”
GM (OOC): “It doesn’t matter. The guy got five body on three dice for his HT check.”

(Rolling a 1 is 0 body, rolling a 6 is 2 body, any other number is 1 body, Hero rules—we make Hero references for good/bad rolls because, to us, it’s funny.)

--

GM: “Let’s see if he can do anything about this . . . yes . . . he can explode.”

--

GM: “You can’t stop the alarm from here. But, you can change the alarm from the ‘wee-woo’ to something more like you find in a club.”
Jouhaze: “I’m going to drop the bass.”

--

Jouhaze: “Our stealth mission is proceeding as planned—“
Jouraali (OOC): “As expected!”
Jouhaze: “Yes, the mission is proceeding as expected. We’re all fine. It’s going fine. Make sure the engines are warmed up and ready to go.”

Last edited by Mark Skarr; 11-27-2019 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Added finalized version of the picture.
Mark Skarr is offline   Reply With Quote