View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 07:43 PM   #6
Ragabash Moon

Default Re: Planet Destroyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_pudding
As I said, it may not be necessary, but it is trivial to figure out. However sometimes it can matter, if sheilds exist that can sometimes stop it or when it's used to attack something other than the size and type of planet it was meant to. Compared to Akahige's pre-titanic primordial entities this is trivial.
Depends on the planet, the Earth should have about DR 25,000,000, a gas giant will have less (but be Diffuse).

Well, again, Dark Empire stated that Planetary Shields DO exist, and they CAN stop the Death Star from atomizing the planet like it did Alderaan... BUT, the Death Star will still partially penetrate the shield from overloading it, then the remaining energy of the laser will ignite and burn off the atmosphere. Pain and burning agony. Seems that atomization of the planet thing isn't so bad, is it?

It DOESNT work on gas giants... only on terrestrial type planets. Simple enough. Then, if you use it against something smaller than a planet, well... it's dead.

Cleopatra: Whenever she assigned me to the switch, was that Voice, or was Raina influencing her thinking? Because, I mean, if it was Raina, she got inside my head and decided that I would screw it up.
Ragabash Moon is offline   Reply With Quote