View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #1006
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
LOL. I have evil GM tendencies myself, so I consider contingency plans a good thing. (And this was actually an adaptation of my first idea, which was to vault off his bike and onto the other ... that one failed the KISS test in my head.)
It likely would have ended about the way the leaping onto the kitchen table stunt worked...though I hate to repeat such things.

---nonbumpiness--
Potential new player just caught this reference. I'm calling that a very good sign.

"Hey a--b--!"

---------------yet more nonbumpiness---

Just wanted to pass along a compliment and add one or two of my own:

Person in PM said she wanted a plushie of Remiel (realizing how impossible that is) because it is just so damned cute.

I'm floored (forgive the pun) with Glen's reaction to that last banishing. Preaching from the floor--I laughed so hard. I promise you, Dallilama, while the mule kicks just as hard, it gets easier with practice.

You've all--especially ladyarcana--have been great sports with my numbers puzzle, considering I goofed that.

RocketMan's language is always delightfully colorful.

Puck--wow, you're still here and Mitch is still interesting. That takes some creativity and stamina. Please stay a bit more, because he's going to be the contact point for the next round (if things go slightly as planned).

I love watching the dialogues between PC's.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 12-18-2012 at 05:58 AM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote