View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 09:24 PM   #6
Phantasm

Default Re: Supers Idea needed

I admit, I'm spitballing on this because every threat I could come up with, the others would have it captured or dead by the time the Snatcher is able to conjure a weapon to deal with it.

I'm curious, what explanation did the player give for not putting Reduced Time on his Snatcher?

Also, is he limited to modern weapons or can he do futuristic ones? If so, do the others have attacks that have armor divisors? I can see some threats that have lots of DR being the kind only he can take out, assuming he can conjure a laser or blaster rifle, or anything with an armor divisor really, that the others won't bypass. Even if limited to modern weapons, he could possibly conjure an AT-4 with HEAT warhead (nice AD (10) on that thing). The trick then is making sure he has time between seeing the threat and conjuring the weapon out of combat so he can use it. Giant robots controlled by some BBEG are nice for this.

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote