View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 10:49 AM   #7
Racer

Default Re: The Unoffial 2056 Vehicle Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSumner
Good idea on the road/arena suggestion, and feel free to make any suggestions you want. I'm a big boy and promise not to cry (or aleast not in front of anyone). Seriousl, I don't mind at all. I'm far from design genious, and if you've got a better idea, I for one would like to see it.
Thanks ! It was just a minor couple of things on your War Horse - add a link from the MG to the ExSD ; this gives you an extra option to use against those tailgaters ! And swap the rear wheel hubs for wheelguards ; same cost and weight , and gives protection from all round rather then just from the side .

Heres one of my designs ; A tough and hard to hit light road trike .

Hard Target: Light Trike , X-hvy Chassis , Hvy Suspension , Medium Cycle PP w/PCs , 3 PR Tires , Cyclist , HMG L ( or Right on British roads ! ), SWC , Sloped Plastic Armour : F35 , L30 , R30 , B30 , T15 , U10 , 1-7pt Cycle Wheelguard front , 2-5pt Wheelguards back , 10pts Standard Component Armour around each of Cyclist , Powerplant and HMG . Accel. 5mph . Top Speed 90mph . HC 2 . Weight 1,859lbs . Cost : $7,985 .

This design has a lot of staying power ; the sloped heavyish armour ( -4 to hit from the front or back ! ) lets it hang in taking pot-shots . I'm useing 300lbs as the HMGs weight .

Last edited by Racer; 09-03-2006 at 08:44 AM.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote