View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 12:46 PM   #173
Steve Jackson
President and EIC

Default Re: December 26, 2017: The Fantasy Trip Returns Home

Answers to some questions, not in order:

TFT section in forums? Discussing it. I’m already having trouble keeping up. Need a Line Editor.

Article with memories of early development: Difficult, as those are OLD memories. A lot of that is probably covered in the various designer’s notes from old Space Gamers, not that those are easy to find :(

TFT issue of Pyramid – Submit things to SMarsh! The guess was correct: there is none sitting around in the slushpile.

Charles G’s many questions: I prefer to say “no comment” to questions about legal strategies past and future, and, to repeat an earlier important note: we don’t have a release plan yet and questions of the form “do you plan xyz?” have no answer yet.

Having said that, the game certainly would benefit by a “monster book” (as would GURPS Fourth Edition, and no, they cannot be the same book.) And any long release will need an index, which will certainly not be a separate product!

I would be delighted to hear from anyone involved in the former life of TFT. If there is unpublished material out there that the writers are free to sell me, so much the better.
Steve Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote