View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 02:17 AM   #5
PK

Default Re: Pyramid #3/100: Pyramid Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
Your working late on this :)
Yeah, I had no idea when it was going to make it up, so I just figured I'd do the promo stuff when I got back home from running my ATE game.

Quote:
It was a good issue, hope people got the cover art but ya know someones going to criticize it. On W23 I thought it was a bug and the picture didint get uploaded.
Heh, I thought the exact same thing until I squinted and realized that it just didn't come through great in the thumbnail. Well, maybe that'll at least generate some curiosity clicks. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celti View Post
Gods of Commerce offers a nice expansion to the selection of deific portfolios available, and I've already got a character in mind to use it for the next DF game I wind up in. Hafta convince the GM to use Traits for Town from a previous issue, though...
Do you have DF17? If so, I find that some GMs consider the named & numbered books to hold more canonical weight than articles, so maybe toss that in the GM's lap instead of Traits for Town? (We love DF17; Christopher started off his campaign with a document detailing all of the guilds that were available, with custom assistance lists for most of 'em.)

MyGURPS: My house rules and GURPS resources.

#SJGamesLive: I answered questions about GURPS After the End and more!
{Watch Video} - {Read Transcript}
PK is offline   Reply With Quote