View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 03:48 AM   #1
cal89

Default Invisible Wall/Cheat Combo

Hi All,

Was playing Muchkin last night with friends, 5 of us were on level 9 so it was getting fairly tense. I was facing a level 14 Stoned Golem and another player played an Invisible Wall with a Cheat Card.

First we had a discussion on if the use of the cheat card was appropriate, which we determined was fine. Then we discussed whether or not I would have to run away from the monster or if I could continue to fight.

I argued that I should be allowed to keep fighting (which would have allowed me to reach level 10 and win). I said that since the card says that it 'allows automatic escape' it gives me an option to escape if I want to, which is the intended use of the card.

The other players argues that because it 'allowed automatic escape' I was forced to run away from the monster an loot the room, thus allowing the next player to knock down a door.

So, fellow Munchkin players, we could not find any rules that help this situation. Can anyone give me any solid information on exactly what was suppose to happen?
cal89 is offline   Reply With Quote