View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 06:04 PM   #66
warhorse11h

Default Re: New use for XP - Heroic Exploits

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippetsTX View Post
So anyway, moving on...

Tier 2 - Heal/Fortify (1000 XP):
For each tier from the Channeling Portfolio that the character has, they may bestow 1 point of ST (or 2 points if it is from fatigue loss) per day to one or more characters including himself. For example, the channeler will initially have 2 ST to grant each day but if they advance all the way to the 5th tier they will be able to distribute up to 5 ST. The healing energy will cure ST already lost to disease and poison, but it will not cure the disease nor make a poison go away. As with Bestow Grace, if the ST is given to another player, the giver must be physically touching them.

There is also synergy between this Power and the talents for Physicker and Master Physicker. A character with these talents will have a greater understanding of the healing arts and will therefore be able to more effectively channel the energies from this Power to the wounds being treated. As a result, a character with Physicker has access to double the amount listed above for ST lost to injury only, not fatigue, and a Master Physicker will have triple.
The way I read it, a character with this portfolio can heal 2-5 points per day to the wounded. If he couples that with physicker his range would be 4-10 depending on which tier he has obtained. With master physicker, his range would be 6-15.

I have one question, is this in addition to the physicker/master physicker's normal healing techniques or is that included in the healing he is doing? Either way, I think it is workable. But what do I know, I thought the healing spell was a good idea.
warhorse11h is offline   Reply With Quote