View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 01:56 PM   #41
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Monster Hunters: Justice [IC]

Randal Kane:

Randal looks over the door. He doesn't see anything securing it, but something doesn't feel right.

Rolls: Per-based Forced Entry

Jack Brown:

Jack isn't able to stick around to see exactly what's going to happen, but he is able to set everything up, right up to the tabloid. He'll need to check on that tomorrow.

Jack makes it into the house and leaves a nice surprise for Marcus. Then he heads off to the junkyard.

The cursed hunter (Marcus) can tell Jack is coming before he enters the establishment. And he knows exactly who it is. He's sorting through some 'new' stock when Jack shows up.

Rolls:
Theif!

OCC: this is previous to Marcus's current run-in. Play them concurrently. Don't you love PbP? Yes, actions on the earlier thread will effect later happenings, but I hope they will be minimal.

Laura Night:

Tweaks to spell: she's going to need to add more time to properly sort through people or add another sense to figure out who these people are (either expand it to an hour or add a sense mind effect to pick up hostile intent beyond a certain magnitude. Both ways add 2 base energy and increase the cost to 44. I'm going to proceed, but let me know which route she takes, because it might give more info).

Laura gets 'wind' of the murderers, or at least she thinks she does. They match the physical description of the murders, and are there at the right time. They are identical twins (or at least genetically identical), and they aren't quite human. She's has a suspicion they're been tampered with genetically. The spell is too focused on the ritual connection to know or guess anything else.

Rolls:
final ritual roll
bioengineering roll

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote