View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 10:01 PM   #1
scantrontb

Default Is there a downloadable list of UPC /Barcodes available for ALL Munchkin products?

I have a room-mate that is a Munchkin addict, and i have been feeding his addiction over the years at Birthdays and Christmas's with new stuff, but it's getting a bit confusing if i have/haven't purchased a specific booster or set of something before and i'd rather not duplicate things if i can avoid it...

at my FLGS I've seen a listing that their distributor puts out with all the other comics, t-shirts and other stuff they shipped in that weeks shipment, but the list is never a historical, COMPLETE listing, it's JUST the ones the distributor has at the moment; which are inevitably the ones that just got released, and a few of the more popular releases that are still selling good enough to list them.

i have tried searching the forums here and other places for what i'm looking for, but apparently my Google-Fu is weak... i can't find anything like it...

so, does anyone know of a COMPLETE list, not just the currently-in-stores list of Munchkin products with it's associated part number, or barcode number, sku number, or whatever unique identifying information, etc, etc...? that i can use to keep track of what he already has, and what i need to be on the look out for? for example:

Munchkin Apocalypse 2: Sheep Impact: #1535, bar-code: 837654322826
Truly Gobnoxious: SJG4424, bar-code: 091037863256

it doesn't have to be all fancy formatting and artworked up, heck a plain text listing would be awesome for me to check off. i would like things like level counters, and all the actual card game things, but i am not too worried if things like t-shirts and things that don't get played with are, or aren't on there, but hey, for completeness sake, if it's on the list i won't complain :D

Thanks in advance
scantrontb is offline   Reply With Quote