Old 05-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #133
SimonAce

Default Re: The Unoffial 2056 Vehicle Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSumner
I like this one also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIB 1473
Snapper You've never seen a real turtle until you've seen a Snapper. This Div 40 pickup has enough armor to shrug off the heaviest volleys, and an anti-tank gun capable of making foes regret having gotten your attention.

Pickup, Carbon-Aluminum Frame, Extra-Heavy Chassis, Heavy Suspension, 150 cid Engine, Turbocharger, Blueprinting, Tubular Headers, 5 gallon Duelling Tank, six SB Solid Tires, ATG with APFSDS F, HRSWC, Driver with Body Armor, Overdrive. Sloped LR Metal/ Standard Plastic Armor: F 20/13, L 12/18, R 12/18, B 15/25, T 0/10, U 0/20. 10 points FP Component Armor around Driver, ATG, and engine and gas tank. Two 10-point wheelhubs F, two 10-point wheelguards B. HC 2, Accel 5/10, Top Speed 60. $39,694, 7799 lbs.
Interesting design. I can't remember ever seeing that much metal armor on a design.

I am not as sanguine about The Snapper , its slow and lacks acceleration and maneuver, and the AT gun even with the computer is -- just OK

However in the right arena conditions or against weak weapons -- its a potential killer
SimonAce is offline   Reply With Quote