View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 06:23 PM   #2
TorgSmith

Default Re: Individual Attribute Costs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrkun2 View Post
So I'm creating a new character for a campaign and the GM set the cost of strength and health to half off in order to make it easier for some of the newer players etc... I foiund in the builder under modify>defines called stCost(x). In that, I was able to make the adjustment on strength by dividing the returned data by 2 in both cases (enhStCost(x) and attCost(x). I'm not sure if that's the most elegant solution and I can't seem to find a similar place to do this for Health cost.

I'm hoping someone more experienced can provide me some direction on the right way to make that adjustment. It's not really stopping me from creating the character but it is annoying as I wanted to use it to generate everyone's so the math is all nice and the sheets print out pretty. :-D

Please let me know if anyone can help with this.

Thanks
Jaime
You will get more responses in this sub form (http://forums.sjgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17).

There are modifiers you can add. Search the basic and Wastelanders files for Gigantism. This reduces the cost of strength and you can add a modified version to a custom file and not modify the originals. You would want to give it a different name in case you wanted to be able to use Gigantism. If you ever want to not use it, you just don't include it in your loaded files.