View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 03:00 PM   #106
Captain-Captain

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not another shrubbery
I noticed, when I read the Wiki article on Iceman (to catch up a bit), that he has been upgraded quite a bit in recent times. That gave me a certain sense of smug satisfaction, as I had always felt it a little unfair (when I was a kid) that there was not more parity between him and the Torch *g*

The attribute levels look very sensible to me, as do the skills (though a bit broader than I would have imagined). naloth commented on the Flight and Enhanced Move: I agree that the Road-Bound limiter looks out of place. The version of Flight being used already assumes the surface. For the same reason, Requires Surface (on Flight itself) does not seem to fit. If the objective is to model his movement ability as I remember it [Essentially normal flight with the ice sled special effect] you might want to use Matter Surfing (from Powers p147) as the model, just replacing the ceiling limit with the 30' value. The phobia and quirk are personality aspects that I don't remember... are they based on behaviorisms exhibited in the comics?
3rd edition had what Iceman does under the limitation: Matter surfing. Bring it back.
...VVVVVVV
..^^^^^^^

A clock running two hours slow has the correct time zero times a day.
Captain-Captain is offline   Reply With Quote