Thread: Dungeon box
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 04:39 PM   #5
mabhatter

Default Re: Dungeon box

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
I just opened my new Munchkin Monster Box from Warehouse 23 and it's a really nice box. It's still cardboard, but much heavier than other boxes, more like the Munchkin Quest box for weighty-ness. It has two plastic trays. The molded plastic wells are laid out well. They are just a bit shorter than the cards so that you can get tightly packed cards out easily. The upper tray hovers just above the cards and holds them in while you're opening and closing the box so they don't flop around. I wish they would put a smaller version of this style plastic tray in the Deluxe editions, but I understand costs.

The only thing I'd change would be more room for accessories. If you have an excessive amount of bigger Munchkin Dice or Munchkin Counters or Munchkin Meeples or Munchkin Kill-O-Meters, Munchkin Imaginary Friends, (you get the idea) the Munchkin Monster Box could use another big, deep well for the odd-sized larger pieces. I might buy another one to use without trays for larger Munchkin stuffs.

P.S. I also cashed in my Boom! Comic Book codes and got the treasure chest jackpot of Promo cards to fill up my box with!
mabhatter is offline   Reply With Quote