View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 03:55 PM   #34
kirbwarrior

Default Re: Modular attributes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dichotomy View Post
I think the trick to it being too cheap is that Morph requires you to shift to a specific, pre-existing template. To let you pick and mix and mdatch attributes as I want, that would require improvised forms, which someone mentioned costs +100%?

So say it takes an extended but non-strenuous effort to use- takes 8 hours and during that time you can only recover half as much FP for instance, and it has the effects as described, what would it cost someone to increase the range of the pool above 20 points as they advance?
Because it's specifically attributes and not other traits, I think it's easy enough to say that there is some template that happens to share those attribute changes. Yeah, the 100% improvement is the written cost, but that enhancement is severely weakened in this situation that maybe its price also drops to 20% (1/5th).

For increasing the pool, I think you'd just increase the amount of points in attributes. 20 is a low amount, so that could be just for roleplaying purposes it starts low and slowly (but much faster than point gain) goes to the amount in attributes.
kirbwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote