View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 06:24 PM   #150
The_Ryujin

Default Re: GURB- The Generic Unoriginal Roleplaying Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
Umm thanks but your giving me credit I don't deserve.
I have commented on various threads and made some suggestions but I don't recall anything I did on belt armor before this thread. And my Sealed suggestion was barely anything not worth a credit.
I have suggested a version of IT:DR to increase survivability and a few other IT variations for ships bought with points.
Ah, ok. I thought he meant you came up with your own take on the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
I'm now curious whether a SM 0 Death Star could fit in a normal party and be effective, piloted by space hamsters
Well, if we are being serious (and let's face it, how can one not be super serious when talking about hamster powered weapons of mass speculation) you'd still need around about a 2.6 mile Deathstar for your furry crew to in habitat if you want to be true to scale :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
You keep your miniature giant space hamsters away from my eyes, Kalzazz. ;)

That said, I really don't want to think about a hamster ball with a spinal-mounted total conversion beam weapon.... o/` :)

All in all, I like it, Ryujin. I feel like the formatting needs to be cleaned up a little, though, particularly the area where you're dealing with the intermediate sizes. (And yes, that's an area where I've been calling for some support for a while.) I've give it a whirl to come up with a 50- or 75-ton attack fighter or fighter-bomber at some point this weekend.
Yeah, blogger was fighting me tooth and nail on this post for some reason. I spent hours going into the HTML trying to fix things by hand and that was the best I could do before I want "Frak it!". Assuming I'm not murdered by my job when I get home later tonight I'll take another crack at fixing it up.

But yeah, let me know how your fighter bombers work out. Let me know if you run into any bugs.

Ah crap, breaks already over... only got to survive another two and a half hours... >.>

Normies: Man! The government is filled with liars and thieves! Me: Well yeah, here's what they're lying about, what they're stealing from you, and who's doing it. Normies: Rolls eyes Shut up conspiracy theorist Me: >.>
The_Ryujin is offline   Reply With Quote