View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 01:53 PM   #16
LoneWolf23k

Default Re: [DF] Anyone use the In Nomine cosmology for your DF game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-dog View Post
One thing I am interested in is how the beings of the Ethereal realm would deal with the forces of Heaven and Hell. I am thinking that although they are neutral, some may be more likely to side with one side of the other. For instance, the trolls, svartalfar, redcaps, goblins, ogres, and so on would be more likely to side with Hell as opposed to heaven. Ultimately they would have a choice as to who to serve but they would tend to be more nasty and evil natured ann thus more incline to side with Hell. Also some gods would be more likely to serve Hell as well like Loki, Hecate, Orcus, Set, Balor and so on. What would you think? I think these gods and creatures would tend towards evil but would not be damned like the Devil and his demons. So I am just curious about the opinions on the forums. Thanks.
That's the classic Seelie/Unseelie divide, really. The Seelie being those Faeries who wish to establish good relations with the forces of Heaven, while the Unseelie either side actively with Hell, or just embrace their in-between existence.

Mind you, I think it's more interesting if even the "good" faeries aren't exactly "nice" faeries.
LoneWolf23k is offline   Reply With Quote