View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #22
DSumner

Default Re: Villains & Vigilantes 2.1 is now available

IT’S BACK! VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ 2.1 ON SALE NOW!
June 27th, 2010 | by Jack
Posted In: Monkey House News

Official Press Release- June 27, 2010

MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ HAS BROUGHT BACK VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™!

Many couldn’t believe it, but just as promised- today, June 27, 2010- MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ has revived the classic, industry-changing superhero role-playing game VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ by releasing version 2.1 through RPGNow.com.

“We are calling this version 2.1 because it is only an incremental step from the 1982 Revised Edition. In this version we fix some tragically ill-placed typos, repair a few problems from the 1982 edition and include just a couple of rules additions.” MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ co-founder and VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ co-designer Jeff Dee said.

When asked about the art, Dee revealed “It features a cover I drew back in 1985 that I had always intended to put on a future edition of Villains and Vigilantes. Apart from that, the art is all new, created specifically for this version. All of it features pre-established characters from the V&V Universe. If you had a favorite character I drew in V&V, you’ll probably see them in here. The art gives you a clearer and deeper look into our world then you have ever seen before.”

“For our company’s first release, we wanted to deliver the same kind of experience players remember from the original game. It is basically still the same make and model, but it has been tuned up, just a little tricked out, and has a smokin’ new paint job.” Co-founder of MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ and VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ co-designer Jack Herman added. “It’s everything you enjoyed about Villains and Vigilantes, only more so.”

VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ 2.1 is on sale now. The release date for the first V&V™ 2.1 adventure INTERCRIME: HOSTILE TAKEOVER™ is July 4, 2010. They will both be sold through RPGnow.com.

Visit the MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ Store at RPGnow:

http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3246

VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ is the classic tabletop superhero role-playing game created by Jeff Dee and Jack Herman. Both VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ and INTERCRIME: HOSTILE TAKEOVER™ are trademarks of MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™.

MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ is the game company created by Jeff Dee and Jack Herman for the release of all material relating to the VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ Universe, and is the exclusive source for officially authorized VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ role-playing game material.

For further information, please visit www.monkeyhousegames.com or just type www.villainsandvigilantes.com into your browser

Stay connected with VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ and MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ on Facebook.

"Death is certain, life is not."

"No one assails me without punishment"
DSumner is offline   Reply With Quote