View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 06:12 PM   #117
Icelander

Default Re: It's All Fun and Games, Until Somebody Loses an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileeyore View Post
I bet that's Dr Evil... I mean Dr Cotton.
Well, Taylor did notice in the briefing that Dr. Bruce Cotton was born in Jackson, MS, and that Dr. Emma King was born in San Antonio, TX.

He doesn't recall any other senior staff of the hospital being from south of the Mason-Dixie line. Chief Administrator Vernon Findlay is from Milwaukee, WI, Deputy Warden Brad Tyrrell is from Bangor, ME, Inspector Kevin Rankin is from New York and Dr. McKinney, the assistant medical director and staff general practitioner, is from Boston, MA.

There were several other doctors whose names, jobs and birthplaces Taylor didn't pay any attention to, as they didn't seem relevant to visiting Sherilyn Bell and getting her to help them, but he doesn't remember noticing any fellow Southerners.

Of course, if Dr. Cotton is a Doctor of Evil and we know that Dr. Anderson has a degree in Evil Medine, as per his dream 'therapy', that establishes Ivy League schools in the Northeastern US as universities of Evil Medicine. Dr. Anderson went to the Yale School of Medicine and Dr. Cotton is a Harvard man.

More appropriately, perhaps, Manhanock Asylum for the Criminally Insane is the place to do your residency if you want to be a Doctor of Evil. Making us really wonder what the oh-so-innocent little Texas Rose, Dr. Emma King, was doing there.

Note that if it is Dr. Cotton who is talking with Townsend, it looks like he's making him some sort of offer. And Townsend sounds like he's considering it.