View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 05:06 PM   #9
kirbwarrior

Default Re: Best objets d'art found in adventures?

It might not quite count, but in one campaign the party finally came across the basilisk that petrified the princess. They beat the creature, take the statue, and head out, swinging by their headquarters on the way. One of them sets the princess up as a statue and the others all remark on how nice she looks.

As the GM I casually remind them how much the king is asking for and when one of them thinks on how to fix the statue an IQ roll reminds them about the curse remover they found four adventures ago. Standard thing, the adventure was one and I could easily wrap things up there.

But instead, they decide to keep the statue because it fit the room so well. And they all remembered how much they hated the curse remover, so the next session ended up being about travelling there, murdering the (admittedly terrible) man, then lying and convincing the king the quest ended in failure.

No, I wouldn't say this party was lawful good.
kirbwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote