View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 12:29 PM   #6
WaterAndWindSpirit

Default Re: [Basic] Disadvantage of the week: Bloodlust

I have never been in a real fight so I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe I have that disadvantage.

Every situation I portray myself where I have to defend myself against a threat I feel the rage building up inside me to a scary degree even though the action only happens in my imagination. If just imagining such situations gives me such rage, what would happen if I actually had to defend myself? Would I be able to stop myself once the threat has ended or would I be carried away in my rage to the point where I keep kicking the body on the ground?

Also, how much of a limitation would it be to take a self-defense only version of bloodlust? Say you can avoid sentries (or force their surrender through superior firepower, or subdue them with less-than lethal force) if they are "just doing their jobs" (say rent-a-cops guarding a building you plan on hitting for sensitive files that shows that corporation x has funded terrorist/conspiracy group y that you really hate and the guys have zero clue about it), but anyone who plans on doing you serious harm (say a rapist or someone trying to murder you) or someone you really want dead (members of terrorists/conspiracy y will get the axe from you if you discover them) gets killed?
WaterAndWindSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote