Thread: Powerstones
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 07:07 AM   #22
Witchking

Default Re: Powerstones

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguebfl View Post
if you you only keep 1 hex separate it will length you recharge time a fraction, because you only on average keeping the the minimum distance means a got potion of the time you will being the near portion of the hexes.

Also if you walk with me and stay 6 feet away mee I would consdier you anti social.

And as a said 6 feet is moth than enough too for a rogue/commando to pick of you rare guard with out being noticed.
Ok first...one hex SEPERATION...I am in my hex, there is an empty hex, you are in your hex. Ergo drawing a straight line from the center of my hex to the center of your hex will be plus or minus 6 feet. Most GM's I have known dont really have a problem with them recharging if you spread them out through the party...after all while they are recharging YOU only have 1. If he is a stickler for minutae state..."we are 7 feet apart."

The rogue commando comment, are you referring to a thief, perhaps a pichpocket? If so you are aware that most pickpockets perfer to work crowds. It makes it easy to bump their target without being noticed. Hell it has been known for a group of pickpockets to stage a fight so they can work the resulting distracted crowd.

If you are refering to party members being attacked/killed without anyone even NOTICING...if the rogues in your world can reliably do a PC without a sound, without being seen, and before the PC can make a sound...IMHO your rogues are wasting their talents...like Conan they should find a handy kingdom to rule.