View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 07:39 AM   #1
Lameth

Default Ritual Path Magic Help

Hello,

Master of GCA, would it be possible to create a datafile for Pyramid 66 Ritual Magic alternatives? As an example... Rote Technique?

Rote Tech is a special tech. basically you are buying pluses to them add to the spell later. So its not based on a core skill since that spell you are buy it in can change its path depending on what path is the highest at the time. So if you have a spell that is -4 to Path of Energy OR Path of Mind, whichever is less, you cant link it that tech to a specific skill.

So what is needed is a new type of Tech that starts at zero points, and zero level, as a Avg tech. You set the neg of the tech from 0-XX. Then 1 point will give you a "skill" of "+1", and so on. Now when you cast that spell, you have those as free pluses to use to off set the negs.

The Tech would have a max level of the negative you set for it, unless you have a special perk, which allows you to go 4 above your spell.

So the spell above would be entered at Tech/A -4. Therefore the max points I can put into it is 4, unless I have that special perk in the book, then I could go 4 more.

Armin can you help?
Lameth is offline   Reply With Quote