View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 11:54 PM   #5
wittzo

Default Re: Storage and sleeves

I'm new to CCG's, so I asked a friend about it after I had my own ideas.

My card gaming experience has really only been with X-Wing cards. I sleeved my damage deck and all the cards and then put them in albums sorted by card type.

I bought 300 Munchkin Flower sleeves. I plan on putting all of my main collection in perfect-fit sleeves inside the Flower sleeves. That way all my cards get double protection so I can use them to play with. I bought a set of the Ultra-Pro standard deck boxes for them, one of each color for the different classes and a white box for the grays. I didn't go nuts because I know SJG will work with someone to create Munchkin deck boxes and more sleeves besides Spyke and Flower, they have to.

Right now all of my cards loosely fit in a double row card shoebox. I plan on storing my core cards and, hopefully, Desolation of Smog in one box and use another shoebox for the Fashion Furious and the other expansion in another shoebox.

Note to Mr. Reed and Andrew...how about custom deck boxes and sleeves with some of John's art? You could make a wizard specific sleeve or box with an action scene of a wizard and so forth. CCG players go nuts over custom boxes. You could even do a set of Magic card boxes which parody the official Magic or Yugi-Oh art and those guys would eat them up.
wittzo is offline   Reply With Quote