View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 11:27 AM   #23
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: Sword-bearing cavalry arriving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methariel
---------edit-----------dialled a number given to him by his office - contacting the local Federal Air Marshalls bureau.

"Hello? - I'm called Gerhard Reuter. I have been asked to contact you when I'd arrive at Los Angeles, which I have, by now. I hope I have been announced to you by my office? It had been said that you'd hold the necessary information for me, as well as the address of the hotel I will live in."
A professional female voice: "Mr. Wyatt is expecting your call, but he's in the field at this time. One moment Mr. Reuter while I connect your call." After a short period on hold. the phone rings and 'John Wyatt' answers.

"Hello Mr. Reuter? I've got you set up at the Westin temporarily, but if you're going to be here awhile I'll work on getting you an apartment. As far as what you need to know, I'm not comfortable with that over the phone so I'll have to see you tomorrow when I'm back in town. Meanwhile there's a...pawnshop owned by someone else in the choir, so if you're really gung-ho to get up-to-date you might check in with him. He goes by Mitch." and gives the address of the Tradewinds as it is written on the business card.