View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #210
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Default Re: [IC] In Nomine -- The Redemption of Eli

Quote:
Originally Posted by rknop View Post
Soma and Rudy

You all end up in Heaven. You know immediately that you're in Commerce Park; the hustle and bustle of angelic commerce, trade, haggling, and generally having a good time is hard to mistake.

Let me know how you proceed.
Rudy thrills at the feel of being in Heaven again. The spinning fire of her celestial form looks more like a wreath, casting off small blossoms of flame with every spin. And while it's the Glade and the Party Lawn that are truly home, Marc's bazaar comes close; the constant motion and energy are an Ofanite's dream.

It's not a pleasure call, of course. Still, she can't help but luxuriate in the feel of being close to the Source again, or at least, in a place where the barriers are no thicker than veils. She looks to Penny, hoping to see a little more ease in her friend's form.

"It's good to be back, isn't it?" she says, her wheels brushing against Penny's for a moment, then catching Soma and her friend as they complete the circuit.

"Holding hands" with each of them, the green of her wheels turns a little darker in pleasure, an Ofanite's smile. "Well," she tells Penny, "shall we go see your friends?" Since Angelic holds nothing back, the phrase also carries undertones of and do the job we all came here to do, and maybe put all of our minds at ease.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote