View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #208
rknop

Default Re: [IC] In Nomine -- The Redemption of Eli

Soma and Rudy

Somasti and Avaria hop on Rudy's bike. Rudy takes off like the wind, even faster than before, and Somasti may even begin to fear for her vessel.

Alas, Rudy's instincts are slightly off, and while she does arrive at the site of the historic depot, Penny has managed to arrive ahead of them, and indeed is leaning on her bike adopting a nonchalant "I was wondering when you might get here" sort of attitude... albeit one marred by a mischeveous smile.

[I rolled a 10 for Rudy's resonance roll, so she didn't quite suss out the location of the Tether.]

[I hope you will forgive me if I leave the Tether a bit abstract for now; I don't want to overcommit on its nature at the moment! If it becomes important later, I'll have more information about what it looks like, who is there, and it's celestial characteristics.]

At the tether, you hear the low level of Disturbance in the Symphony that's always going on around a Tether (at least one that doesn't have a feature that masks that noise). So, when you each blow two points of Essence and assume Celestial form, nobody nearby is likely to think too terribly much about it. You all end up in Heaven. You know immediately that you're in Commerce Park; the hustle and bustle of angelic commerce, trade, haggling, and generally having a good time is hard to mistake.

Let me know how you proceed.
rknop is offline   Reply With Quote