View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 10:58 AM   #4238
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
"Focus. I need you to focus." He's talking to himself as much as to her. "We are here for work, so whatever your one day is, it starts after we get the job done."
"No, it started at sun up. Problem is, the car events are at night so that limits me considerably. But don't worry about that. If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be."

One can't be sure what she is referring to when she says that.

Quote:
He paused a minute, bit his lip, and let his body sway with hers to maintain the look that he was merely dancing with her. "One day a year...you probably can't race these things very well. Okay. More than one way to make noise. When I give you the signal, get to a car with a wicked sound system, say like that one," he indicates a car with a modified oversized trunk, gambling that those are woofers in there and not a tank full of jet fuel, "and crank that puppy up. Stolen thunder..." His eyes glaze, and he reaches towards her arm, to gently stroke a scar he sees there. It pulled him back, just a little. "I'll go deal with angel-boy there and then try to bring the action here."
Her body sways with his

"Race them? Are you kidding me? I don't know how to drive. That's why I only sit in them."

Quote:
A deep breath, an averting of the eyes. "Devichiy, devichiy...," he says softly to no one in particular.
"What?"

Last edited by ladyarcana55; 06-19-2017 at 01:27 PM.
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote