View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 02:27 AM   #147
Ragabash Moon

Default Re: Another 2000 Things I Am No Longer Allowed To Do In An RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevBob View Post
That's not exactly set in stone...
Well, maybe I guess he could be the NEXT Doctor... he's definitely A Doctor, said so right on the screen, and considering that he said he broke The Doctor's ideals (forget exact wording) so that's why he's "Me but not The Doctor"... in a way he'd have to be a past Doctor for him to know what he did that was so bad, unless next season will be the "evil doctor" and he's got a future "The 12 Doctors" episode coming so that's why Smith knows about him? I know a friend of mine told me something about a Time Lord's last regeneration is supposedly evil or something?

But, to continue the main topic...

123. I am no longer allowed to rules lawyer a GM in the middle of a Pathfinder game because I now know how frickin' annoying it is to have a player try to get you to use some new fangled "mundane insect swarm" rules from a book you don't even own yet (even worse, he got it from the d20pfsrd website (which we do use, I just happen to own the books mostly too as sometimes things are changed on the website for legal reasons) where its' been modified to be more generic so isn't even what the book even really says) rather than the mosquito swarm rules from the core rulebook, then after that when you establish it's a MOSQUITO swarm and not a "MUNDANE INSECT swarm the player then proceeds tell you the disease rules are DC 13 for a mosquito swarm when your particular mosquito swarm carries ghoul fever which makes it DC 10 instead of the usual DC 13 for malaria (and I wasn't going to be evil and make them roll two saves for both, just the ghoul fever), as per the published adventure you are running.

124. I am also not allowed to say it's ok for me to rules lawyer him even if he does do it to me too.

Cleopatra: Whenever she assigned me to the switch, was that Voice, or was Raina influencing her thinking? Because, I mean, if it was Raina, she got inside my head and decided that I would screw it up.

Last edited by Ragabash Moon; 07-19-2013 at 02:41 AM.
Ragabash Moon is offline   Reply With Quote