View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 03:17 PM   #9
Frost

Default Re: THS Assassination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgunner
But funny that you mention it, one of my layers is the fact that the target actually is involved in some indiscrete activities with either bioroids or cyberdolls, or (if my players can handle it) an erotopus, and his girlfriend (or wife?) has found out....making her a suspect at first.
An Erotopus you are a deeply sick person, and I can only gaze on in awe as you not only anticipate my twisted sugestions but improve upon them [lol].

It shouldn't be that hard to work in any number of embarasing complications to both provide false leads and compromise security. Having thought about the problem a bit further I would like to suggest another suspect if not actualy instigator for the attempts. The principles 'allies' may well want rid of him. Even if it is legal being a doll 'enthusiast' would probably not be the best publicity for a pansapient rights movement and an embarasing front man can easyly become a likeable martyr who will preach the message just as effectively as an ediolon or a heavyly edited SAI shadow. The only thing it needs is a carefully created contingency plan and a few hundred thousand Yuan into the right bank account.

Last edited by Frost; 03-26-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Frost is offline   Reply With Quote