View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 06:32 PM   #18
Ulzgoroth

Default Re: Help me With a My little Pony Templates..and maybe some other help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthugha View Post
Pegasi - I'd say their wings are usually small enough to consider them Small Wings
They really couldn't. The size of the wings probably splits the difference between regular and small wings, but despite the aerodynamic infeasibility pegasi do entirely rely on their wings for their flight. The consequences of being unable to use their wings match Flight (Winged), not Flight (Small Wings).

RyanW's suggestion that they might get -20% instead of -25% due to their very compact wingspan seems good to me though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disliker of the mary sue View Post
It was also tken in the a season finally where one villain took all of the magic of ponies., suggesting it is a magical thing...which was my justification for magery zero...I thought that meant you have magic within you just have no method to use it.
GURPS is effects based. Advantages and Disadvantages aren't there to represent things that don't have any effect. The effects of Magery 0 are clearly defined in the Basic Set and GURPS Magic, and don't remotely resemble containing magic you can't use. Magery 0 means you can sense magic (with a defined roll) and count as having Magery for a variety of purposes, such as casting spells without penalty in Normal mana.