View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:14 AM   #3
Clipper

Default Re: Life-Draining (Monster Enhancers) question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremorlaine View Post
a) Do you still Kick Down a Door card as usual along with the Bullrog?
Yes, you do.

Quote:
b) If a monster is flipped the player now has to fight both the Bullrog and the other monster?
Yes.

Quote:
c) If a non-monster/non-curse is drawn that card still goes to the player's hand even if it is a Monster Enhancer or such other combat card?
Yes.

Quote:
d) If a player, in a fit of pure sadism, decided to Mate the enhanced Bullrog does both the Bullrog and it's Mate keep returning?
That's a tough one, but I don't think so. Level-Draining is a Monster Enhancer, so the Mate is considered to duplicate it, so it could be argued that it does come back too, though...

Quote:
e) If another player plays one of the enhance and enhancer cards does the added bonus/treasures keep returning as well?
I'm almost certain that other Monster Enhancers don't come back. Level-Draining only mentions the monster and Level-Draining, so I reckon they are the only two cards to come back.

Quote:
f) If so and I finally draw the Friendly card do I really get 18 treasures? (that was the tally at the time of me playing it)
Wow, you really did have them all coming back at once? That would have been crazy! I'm not sure how you managed to get 18, though... That's 9 from each monster, with 2 being from the Bullrog, 1 being from Level-Draining and 1 or 2 from your other Monster Enhancer. Where are the other 4-5 Treasures per monster coming from?

Last edited by Clipper; 02-18-2013 at 03:19 AM.
Clipper is offline   Reply With Quote