View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #20
robkelk
Untitled

Default Re: Need a transhumanist bunnygirl template

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan Larson View Post
Wow, 100 points is a lot. For a hundred points, you can get a SWAT team officer from GURPS Cops minus a few points for a dark past or inexperience. The various races in Dungeon Fantasy tend toward the 20-point mark.
We have a few androids and a Felicia-class catgirl in the setting; their racial templates are in the low three digits. Based on those, I was expecting this one to be, as well.

Nice to see that isn't the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgellis View Post
Do you have Bio-Tech? Check out the Lepus parahuman template (p. 74). Seemz we alredi haz buni purson!

I hope this helps.

Mark
It does, but as a starting point rather than a plug-and-play template. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoboy View Post
I was following what the original poster wanted. He indicated that the rabbitgirls (apparently like the other genetically modified folks in his setting) are addicted to one random foodstuff and dependent on another. If he didn't indicate that, I wouldn't have included either.
Yep; that's something I'm stuck with. (I'm considering "carrots" as the addiction. I haven't picked a Dependency yet; in-setting, they're rarely obvious. The setting's catgirls have Dependency on various brands of soda, for example...)

There's plenty to think about here already, but I'll still welcome other ideas...
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote