View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 12:40 AM   #8
Chaorain

Default Re: Supers Idea needed

Wow thanks everyone for all the help!

The player has a major problem in marking his characters one trick ponies. I practically begged him to take Reduced Time and he refused, instead he's takeing more levels to try and Snatch a howitzer. His original concept was to leave his used guns everywhere, that's it. As for skills, quite literally all she has are skills to shoot things. All of his items are permanent so they would survive a null-power zone. "Hit Girl" could also function inside one but she has Cursed so I can just drum up a reason to break her leg.

I'm thinking I could have a Gadgeteer show up in a tank with polarized windows and drop plans for a high tech gun, current TL is 8, the tank should be able to stop the other heroes and move slow enough that they would have plenty of warning. If I make it an electric tank then there wouldn't even be air holes.

I also gave the players to get a permanent boost to their powers, one use only. I'll try and force them to give it to this player so I can force Reduced Time on his character.
Chaorain is offline   Reply With Quote