View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
johndallman
Night Watchman

Default Re: On Infinite Worlds and the Cabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkspr1048 View Post
Does anyone have any experience with applying the Cabal's metaphysical world (as described in the 3rd edition book Cabal) to the planar model presented in Infinite Worlds? I mean, do the 'Higher Astral Layers' encapsulate all possible worlds, or just the Cabal homeworld, with places like Centrum or Homeline having entirely different, or at least mirrored but not Cabal-claimed, supernatural worlds?
I am running an Infinite Worlds Cabal-centred campaign at present, but some of the players read these fora.

The PC Cabal members have been told that there is just one Astral Plane, which touches on all the Earths that anyone knows about, and there is only one instance of the Inner Realms (I'm using the model from 3e Cabal). They have not travelled to the homeworlds of Infinity or Centrum as yet (they evaded a kidnap attempt by Centrum) so all they know is that Centrum can reach some of the same worlds as them, and that the concepts of Waves (Centrum) or Quanta (Infinity) doesn't seem to correspond to anything the Cabal knows about.
johndallman is offline   Reply With Quote