View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 03:33 AM   #50
Captain-Captain

Default Re: Online 4e Character Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoob View Post
Xipe_Totec, thanks for the suggestions and compliments. I've taken some of your suggestions, namely renaming the Space genre to Science Fiction / Space. This is a bit more inclusive, as not every sci-fi campaign involves vacc-suits and rocketships.

As far as moving Supers and Horror into "Modern" is something to consider, but I'm going to keep them both separate now. Supers and Horror are both kind of meta-genres that could be applied to a variety of settings, plus both categories seem to be fairly popular with the uploaders, to warrant having their own category, instead of being relegated to a sub category. A sci-fi/horror character is easily conceivable. So is a Supers/sci-fi or Supers/fantasy, where laser beams from the eyes meet with Merlin's fireball.

I encourage all people to put your characters in as MANY genres as they might fit, this could easily be 3 or more.

Most importantly, start uploading! We've got over 60 characters now, which is not bad. Once the archive gets above 200 characters it will really be a useful tool. Thanks again.
Halfway there. 103 characters plus assorted monsters.
...VVVVVVV
..^^^^^^^

A clock running two hours slow has the correct time zero times a day.
Captain-Captain is offline   Reply With Quote