View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
Jim McKigney

Default Greetings everyone. Several things I would like to ask.

Greetings everyone. My name is James Lee McKigney and I love the Munchkin card game even though I've only played once or twice.

Back in 2011 or 2012 I have bought Munchkin Fu and I played that game with my mother. But a long time has passed and she forgot the rules to the munchkin game series. I've bookmarked the rigged demo for her on her laptop and I am hoping that I could play the game with my other family members as well.

And now the questions:

1. How to I do a 2 player game the proper way? Is it also possible for a 7 or 8 player game?

2. When will you reprint Fairy Dust? I am wanting to get that set since "Waiting For Santa" has been compiled with the other christmas boosters and I am Desperately wanting the set to be avaliable for everyone and not just collectors. Plus, I am also willing to buy the munchkin storage box set 1 through 3 and various other munchkin things along with fairy dust as a thank you for hearing this plea.

3 And finally, Could you make a constantly updated cool and funny Ruleset, Tips, Tricks, Tactics and Strategy video for my mom and anyone else to look at when they need to? Think of it like a video game hint tape that gives out pointers. And the viewers can always skip ahead and back when they need to review.

I promise to abide by the rules and to be fair and treat everybody as if they were me. Thank you very much for creating this cool game that is as fast paced and deep as a video game and I hope I can tell you about my experince later onwards. Till then, Farethee well.
Jim McKigney is offline   Reply With Quote