View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 09:02 PM   #12
LemmingLord

Default Re: Help needed with leveled powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunker View Post
I'm not sure I understand your point entirely LemmingLord, but you do realize the power has No Wounding right?

Besides that, as I said I'm not entirely sure I understand you :)
You know I did catch that the first time through... but then forgot it by the time i returned.. :)

With no wouding I would definitely reduce any UB costs since it is unlikely to give a huge advantage in day to day adventuring... Pushing people back a few steps is neat, but if it is not sustainable it merely adds to the fun of tactical combat..

Obviously it should still be worth a higher UB cost if no one realized this power was likely and there are often fights taking place up high on trecherous footing where the blast will knock several foes over to their doom in one attack...

But I as a GM would probably be talked into letting them have this power with a 0 UB cost... of course if they have other powers that aren't so fun that are more useful than their cost would suggest I might bump the UB cost.

This is all theoretical of course since I usually just tell my players to tell me what they want to build and I say "sure" and call it good. I think I would be happy with this ability.