View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 04:14 PM   #10
SimonAce

Default Re: Sexual Abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHowl View Post
So, sexual abilities are abilities that possess some variation of Accessibily, Only during sex, -25%, usually with Blood Agent, -40%, or Contact Agent, -30%, and commonly include Accessibility, Preferred gender or sex, -20%, Aura, +80%, and Melee, C, No parry, -35% (-30% with Aura). I am curious what sexual abilities you use in your campaigns. Is it something that you are willing to touch, or is it something that you avoid with a ten foot pole?
I think "only during sex" is a perfectly good modifier but I've never played in a game where it would be appropriate nor would I generally feel comfortable running one. Its all fade to black

For a game in which sex mattered I'd use erotic arts as a catchall for "skill at sex" with techniques for any variation one might use or wish to crib from GURPS sex for say a Kushiel's Dart or Agnets of Dibella type game . I won't probably play or run such a game though

I'd also allow "once trick wonder" perk for erotic arts with a single partner, one's life mate or spouse. This is decently realistic for long married or rather amorous couples . Its a waste of a point in my games though and its something I've never had come up.
SimonAce is offline   Reply With Quote