View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #1009
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Kane doesn't fight under the influence of Harmony ... but he's not heading up to hug the demon either. Instead, he stands where he is, seemingly a laid-back unconcerned cowboy who just happens to have half his face burned off.

"All right. So we got a break in the action. No big deal," he says pleasantly. "You're not throwin' punches, I'm not throwin' flameboys. We're all bein' nice and reasonable, OK? I don't especially feel like huggin' your smilin' self, but hey, folks can disagree, right?"

He spreads his hands. "So, since we're all bein' reasonable ... take a look on the ground. Here and back by the side of the house. That's what happened with just two of us. Sure, you marked me up a bit, but I've seen worse."

"Thing is, what's gonna happen if you gotta face more than just me an' him? Or if things get ugly again? If you're smart, you'll give up now." His eye sees Sunae and her blade. " 'Cause I can guarantee, there's some folks 'round who ain't gonna be this nice. Not at all."

As he talks, he silently and calmly updates Nisroc on the situation, blessing David in the back of his mind for the gifts he's given.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"

Last edited by Rocket Man; 02-16-2012 at 10:50 PM.
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote